24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and Hybrid Autofocus
The 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor enables recording high-resolution stills and video in a variety of lighting conditions. It offers a native sensitivity range from ISO 200-12800, which can be expanded to ISO 100-51200 to better suit working in ultra bright or ultra dark scenarios. UHD 4K video can be recorded at 15p, or for more versatility, Full HD 1080p recording is possible at 59.94p, 24p, and 23.98p frame rates. For stills shooting, a continuous rate of 6 fps is possible, as well as a 4K Burst Shooting function to shoot 8MP stills at 15 fps.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the sensor also affords a 91-area hybrid autofocus system that uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods for quick and precise AF.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- For eye-level shooting, a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is featured, and has a 0.62x magnification for comfortable viewing.
- Rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD is also available and features a unique three-way tilting design to benefit photographing from high and low angles, as well as front-facing selfies.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy allow you to wirelessly share your imagery to a linked mobile device.
- Retaining the retro aesthetic that Fujifilm's X-series of cameras are known for, the X-T100 features a similar silhouette with an especially lightweight and compact profile and a striking black finish.
- A detachable grip is included for improved handling.
- Dedicated Mode and Function dials offer intuitive adjustment of specific camera functions.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low light, and the Super Intelligent Flash technology automatically balances flash output according to your scene.
XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
Included with the camera body is the XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ lens; a compact 23-69mm equivalent zoom spanning wide-angle to portrait-length focal lengths. The lens features three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements to realize a well-corrected image void of spherical and chromatic aberrations. Its versatile zoom range is further complemented by a 5.1" minimum focusing distance for close-up shooting, Power Zoom for easily adjusting your focal length; and three-stop-effective optical image stabilization to suit handheld shooting.
Other Camera Features
- Advanced SR Auto mode automatically recognizes scene and subject types in order to intelligently adjust the camera settings.
- Film Simulation modes allow you to mimic the look of numerous classic Fujifilm film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg, and several Monochrome modes.
- Advanced Filter modes: Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, High-Key, Low-Key, Dynamic Tone, Fish-Eye, Soft Focus, Cross Screen, Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple), Fog Remove, and HDR Art.
- Multi Focus mode automatically composites several differently focused exposures into one in order to extend the effective depth of field.
FUJIFILM XC 50-230mm f/4.5-6.7 OIS II Lens (Black)
Covering short- to medium-telephoto focal lengths, the black XC 50-230mm f/4.5-6.7 OIS II from FUJIFILMis a 76-350mm-equivalent zoom suitable for working with a range of distance subjects, from portraits to sports. Its optical design includes one aspherical element and one extra-low dispersion element, which help to reduce a variety of aberrations in order to produce a high degree of sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. A Super EBC coating has also been applied to individual elements to control flare and ghosting for increased contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. Complementing the optical design is a 3.5 stop-effective image stabilization system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake to benefit shooting handheld. Additionally, a stepping AF motor provides fast and quiet focusing performance and a rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Telephoto zoom is designed for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 76-350mm equivalent focal length range.
One extra-low dispersion element is used to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
One aspherical element controls distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
Stepping motor affords fast and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video applications.
Optical image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake by 3.5 stops to better enable handheld shooting with slower shutter speeds.
Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.